My Design Style…
Elegant, classic, bold and flexible. Whether fun and bright, whimsical or vintage, there is always a relationship between the design and the person or group. They need to be an accurate reflection of one another, and I make that my goal with each project. Design options are unlimited. We can set up a consultation to discuss your needs to create a customized design package, whether personal or for business.
Your logo is the first thing anyone sees when they look at your business cards, print ad, web site or store-front. Leaving a lasting, positive impression is important when growing your customer base. I will work with you to design your perfect logo, letterhead and business cards. These should reflect your business and your personality.
The Logo Creation Process…
- Contact me to set up a consultation.
- I will gather information about your company/project, brand, products and needs to gain a sense of what you are trying to portray with your design.
- I will create several sketches with you to get an idea of exactly what you are looking for.
- You will receive 3 design options to choose from for each product (e.g. logo, calendar, etc), and will be able to customize even further if necessary.
- Once the final design is approved and ready, you will receive a digital file in several formats (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, etc) for your unlimited use.
Logos in Action…
- ti adora logo: http://www.jlmcouture.com/Ti-Adora
- Simply Sales Solutions logo: http://www.simplysalessolutions.com/
- MillaBella logo: http://millabellaridgebacks.com/
- Southwind Farm logo: http://southwindfarm-rr.com/
Comprehensive Business & Marketing Services Available…
Create a custom package for your business to include any/all of the following:
- Logo Design / Re-Design
- Letterhead Design
- Business Card Design & Prints
- Flyers / Brochures / Print Ads / Menus
- Web Site Development Assistance (I will help you build the perfect web site for your business.)
- Business & Product Photography
Web Design & Development Assistance ($75/hour):
- Help finding your best business web solution (e.g. site development approach, choosing a template for your site, identify the right hosting company, etc)
- Customize your web site to suit your business, audience and brand
- Search Engine Optimization Tips – learn how to get high placement in your customers’ Google and Bing web search
- Business Photography (get photos to use on your business web site and marketing)
- Training – learn how to manage and edit your web site using cutting edge content management tools
Web Development Examples…
- MillaBella Rhodesian Ridgebacks: http://millabellaridgebacks.com/
- Southwind Farm Rhodesian Ridgebacks: http://southwindfarm-rr.com/